Ostatu Crianza 2015

Ostatu Crianza

The Ostatu Crianza is made from vines that average over 50 years of age, a green harvest is used to reduce yields.

Vinification Fermented on the lees in small stainless steel tanks. Aged for 12 months in 225L French oak barrel and bottled without stabalization.

  • Site

    6 vineyards around Samaniego at 580m

  • Grapes

    90% Tempranillo with the remaining 10% a blend of Graciano, Mazuelo, and Garnacha

  • Vine Age

    Vines planted 1964 to 1989

  • Soil

    Clay calcareous and stones

  • Farming

    Practicing Organic

  • Suggested Retail