Bodegas Grant, located in the heart of the town of El Puerto de Santa María, has been owned by the same family since 1841. Edmundo Grant and his son Edmundo are the current caretakers of the bodega. The Grant family are former almacenistas who only recently began to estate bottle. Although they do not own any vineyards, they primarily source grapes from the famed Pago Valvaina. Their label, La Garrocha, refers to a famous dance performed with a stick while on horseback.